One of my goals this year is to eat better this year. I have been thinking about different snack ideas. I have a list of healthy snacks I’m going to try to see if they curb my appetite and satisfy me so I don’t eat too many sweets. I think a Mediterranean style meal plan is one of the healthiest ways to eat. Here are some of my ideas for snacks.
- Apple with peanut butter
- Celery with peanut butter with raisins
- 1 cup applesauce and raisins
- Banana dipped in chocolate sauce
- Peaches drizzled with chocolate sauce with walnuts on top
- 1/2 cup of grapes and a string cheese
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup of fruit
- 1 orange and a handful of walnuts
- Luna bar or Larabar
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt with walnuts added
Do you have any healthy snacks that you are going to try to get into your routine this year? I am always open to new ideas for snack time. Please share and indicate in the comment section below or follow me on social media and comment. I’d love to hear your suggestions!
Please share with your family and friends.
Follow me on social media: