Vermont is a nice place to visit. When I went to Vermont I had never been before. These are the places I visited and what I saw and where I went.
- Drive up to Vermont
- First, stop visit Bragg Sugar Farm. Go on the farm tour and then visit the gift shop.
- Ben & Jerrys Factory in Waterbury was my next stop
- Stay at Motel 6 in Burlington.
- Visit Church Street Markethouse and have breakfast there
- Then I made my way offer to Shelburne Farms. Go on the property and horse barn tour.
- Back to hotel in Burlington
- Drive back home and enjoy the scenic drive.
What are your favorite places to go for a weekend trip? Is it in north, south, east or west coast? Let’s have a discussion about it.
Please share with your family and friends.
Follow me on social media: